View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“Was that sweet enough?” I repeated to myself. What could I say? It was fantastic. I couldn’t believe how much love juice she shot down my throat. My chest was still heaving and I was still breathing too heavily to properly answer.

I took a deep breath before I answered. Boss lady was sitting on my chest with her legs folded behind her and her slowly softening cock laying on my chest. I raised my head and kissed the tip of her cock. “I’m going to fuck you,” I said and then flipped her onto her back.

I scrambled between her legs and slid my cock partways into her surprisingly lubricated bumhole. “I’m not doing any more unless you bring Shawn in here,” I said. “I want to make sure she’s safe.”

“That’s sweet of you, boyfriend, looking after your precious, tender, little princess,” she answered, “but that’s not going to happen. You’re my toy now and the boys are having their fun with Princess. That is except for my big, muscular friend who wants to fuck you instead of Princess. Now satisfy me, boyfriend, or you’ll never see your Princess again.”

Tattooed guy’s first squirt shot deep into Shawn. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists at the total revulsion she felt towards her abuser. She braced herself for the continued onslaught. Tattooed guy pulled his cock back a couple inches and then slammed it back into Shawn forcefully shoving her against the shower wall. He repeated his action, ground his hips against Shawn, and then slammed into her three more times as he unloaded his lust.

Shawn felt Tattooed guy’s cock pull out of her and heard him step out of the shower. She breathed a sigh of relief thinking that her torment was over. She tried, but couldn’t hide the tears of frustration, helplessness, and shame that she felt. Tattooed guy saw the wetness on one of her cheeks and laughed at her.

“I’ve only just begun, Princess.” Then he threw a towel at Shawn. “Dry yourself and then I’m going to make you comfortable for me,” he said as he leered at her.