Thread: Chastity Belts
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default chaste

I must admit I've always been curious about the use of chastity devices (cock cages), and at times they turn me on. A beautiful t-girl locked up in a cock cage shows me she wants to have her ass fucked hard over and over till she has multiple sissygasms. I did a search to see what this forum had to offer on the subject, and I found this thread, which brought some unique insight on the use of chastity devices, and few more questions. It's been awhile since anybody has posted anything in this thread, so I would like to change that now. Some gorgeous girls locked up, YUMMY. Chanel Santini, Kate Violin, Natalie Mars, Natasha Magenta, Kylie Maria, and Shiri Allwood & Sasha de Sade.
Attached Thumbnails
chastity chanel santini.jpg   chastity kate violin.jpg   chastity natalie.jpg  

chaste natasha magenta.jpg   chastity kylie maria.jpg   chastity shiri allwood & sasha de sade.jpg