Thread: Chastity Belts
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

So I broke down and bought a CB-6000 yesterday. I have been wearing it uninterrupted since about 8:30 PM yesterday. The device is fairly comfortable. There is very minor pinching around the ring that is exacerbated by trying to get erect. If there is no erection, it's not noticeable. I suppose I could swap up to the larger ring size to alleviate it, but I like the snug feel that I currently have and don't want to compromise security.

I must say, wearing it has a PROFOUND influence on my psychology. I am in a state of heightened sensory awareness/frustration. I haven't gotten erect despite a few painful nighttime attempts while sleeping last night. But more than that, I just feel SO DAMN FEMININE. This has been a dream of mine for so many years. To finally have one on, you'd think that the thing was absorbing estrogen directly into my genitals because I have just felt super girly all day. It's great. That nasty penis is now essentially non-functional so it sort of helps physically reinforce my psychology about my penis.

My wife left me not too long ago, so alas, I am single. I need a good key holder now, though I have a girlfriend who is willing to be a bitch to me and take control. But sadly, she is already in a committed relationship so I know that things can't get too overtly sexual with her. But it will be nice to just submit to someone in an intimate manner and give them the key to my satisfaction.