View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
curiousgirl, ive recently read a few of your posts about castration, & honestly i cant get them out of my mind. im really interested in what you have to say about your interest in male castration, is it a power trip thing?
please elaborate!!!
thanks, oldawg
Well, I'm not too sure I understand it myself but I've recently been going back into what passes for my memory bank to better understand how it all got started.
I remember visiting a college friend's family's ranch when we were students.
She led me down to a pen where some calves where standing around and then this older cowboy, with the help of a couple of others, castrated the calves.
My friend and I watched then as we were walking back she asked how I felt. I told her I wasn't sure. She said she got all excited every time she saw animals being castrated and that she sometimes fantasized about guys being cut too.
When we got back to campus and were in our dorm room, she asked me if I'd hold her for a while. One thing led to another and I had one of my first, but not THE first, lesbian experiences. She said that what triggered several orgasms for her was thinking about watching a guy being castrated as I did you-know-what between her legs.
That was a start, I guess.
Then, we began haunting libraries, including the med school stacks, as well as the internet in search of anything we could learn about castration. We found some interesting stuff and we had a lot of sex together as we enjoyed our finds, especially pictures of castrated males and descriptions if castrations being performed.
After graduation we stayed in touch but she got married and moved far away. That put my interest on hold for a while and then I met the girl I'm most sexually involved with now. It turned out that she was really into the castration thing and now she's got me all hot and bothered about it.
With the recently begun relationship with the castrated Asian "ladyboy" in place all I need now is to get close to a castrated "normal" male, just to ask for some "Show and tell" and maybe see what response I can get from him sexually, if any.
That's pretty much it, I guess.