Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I'm having trouble finding it and may have trashed it
But maybe I can start from scratch. That means having to look at Sexxy Jade for some inspiration

Just think about a situation you’d like to be in with her and what you would like to do with her.

You did this very well in the story about your Spanish Professor. Hell, I was wondering what university it was! Hoped they needed someone to teach Business Analytics or Stats.

Anyway I would use the same method. Just change the girl and the setting. Then have fun!

For a setting, use a place you’re familiar with. I use Zionsville or Indianapolis a lot because that’s where I live now. I also took “Kirsten” up to meet my family in Michigan where I grew up for example. In most stories I use myself as the other character. Many of the details about me are real as well and that makes it easy to write about. After all they are supposed to be your fantasies.

Sometimes I write about silly stuff. The story about the trans bodyduilder where my character was small and weak and smoked pot is totally NOT me. Nor is the guy who goes overseas and ends up as some beautiful transwoman’s sex slave for life in a rubber bodysuit and a rubber cock in his ass. Or the “virginal” kid with the beautiful nurse. Or the 81 year old man with the 29 year old girlfriend (someday… ). And I’m definitely NOT the guy who wants his cock cut off!!!

Kirsten, Sarah, Bobbi, and Toni are all based on someone I’ve really known (including former lovers) or have seen pictures of—maybe on TLB? They aren’t “real” people (God, I wish Kirsten was… ) but they represent what perhaps to me is the “ideal woman.” I’ve tried to portray each of them as intelligent and strong as well as beautiful.

Looking forward to your next story!

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 06-19-2017 at 10:21 PM.