View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Iowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
That is a good question. Hope you will get some responses. I really had to think about it. I'm not sure how old I was but it was when we had moved back to Detroit so I was at least 9 or 10. Maybe 11. It was before I met Stephanie. I didn't really know much ("anything" ) about sex at the time (I had a "girlfriend" that I had kissed when I was 8--and that was it) but I had recently started having "wet dreams."

Sometimes I played with my cock and balls when I was alone. Often in the shower. Although it felt good I never "came." In fact I didn't even know you could do that...

One night I was in my room watching TV and wearing shorts and a t shirt, it was late summer. For no particular reason, I just started "playing with myself" but this time the feeling was more intense and my cock was hard. I still didn't know what I was doing. But as the feeling got more intense I realized I could stroke my shaft and head. I didn't want to stop. The feeling got more and more intense and suddenly I shot a huge load all over myself and the chair I was sitting in. It was all over my hand and I remember looking at it then tasting it.

It felt great but the feeling was short lived. Suddenly I was scared that my Mom might walk in on me as I had not locked the door to my room. I hurried to clean up the mess and figure out how to get rid of my clothes. It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...
I was somewhat of a late bloomer, as my first time wasn't until I was 14. I had been having wet dreams for awhile, probably around 2 years or so at that point. But I had always thought that masturbation was bad for some reason. I finally got to the point where I couldn't hold off any longer. It was early summer and I was watching TV in my room, it was a video countdown I had recorded. A video by tlc came on when I couldn't take it anymore. I stripped down and started to rub my cock. I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew that was I was doing felt great. It took me about an hour and a lot of rewinding but finally my cock started to twitch and I started cumming for what seemed like forever.

As good as it felt, I had feelings of guilt as well. I promised myself I was never going to that again, fearing that I would get caught or thinking I was the only guy at my school who had done this. I broke my promise the next night, and for the rest of the summer I usually ended up masturbating once or twice a day.