View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
If you want to know, then take the test!

On the website "transgender.org" is a test called the COGIATI - under the Gender Test Center. Answer 30 questions and find out where you stand.

It's fun to do, and there are some real thought-provoking questions.

I discovered this by chance, and was thrilled to bring it here, only to find that Franalexes posted a link 3 years ago.

If the mods don't like me to repost, then that's fine, but I thought it was such an important topic it should have a more personal title.
I took the COGIATI test for the first time about five years ago. I've taken it several times since then. My results have always indicated that I have very feminine personality. It's not an end all test and has it's share of weaknesses, however it can help someone validate the feelings and emotions that they may experience when coming to terms with their gender identity.

I strongly recommend people exploring their gender consider counseling and joining a support group. I've been doing both for over three years and they've made my journey far less turbulent than it otherwise might have been.