Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfagar View Post
Keep up the search. It'll happen when it happens. Thats the only way things ever do work out. And a little more focus on your expectations are needed.
I guess like most women, I'm more aware of what I don't want than what I do want. My only realy carved in stone expectations are respect, understanding, and honesty. Ideally one would play around with the particulars of personality during the dating part.

One thing that does kinda irritate me about other transwomen looking for a relationship is that they want to be treated like "a lady" (doors held open, stuff like that). Personally, I'd rather be treated like a person you want to impress (on the first few dates). Not like someone you are obligated to take out for drinks just so you can get in her panties.