Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Well I'm at a point of no return, so there isn't much more to do other than continue on. It just gets weird sometimes. It's like with gay people... one can draw a comparison based on romance or love.. these two guys love eachother just like a hetero couple. Everyone understands love, it's a shared human quality.

Most everyone has no conflict between their body and their identity, so saying "I always have been a girl" I suppose sounds like I'm crazy - no shared quality to compare. Usually if I explain further people start to get it, but then again, my story is not the same as every T-gal, my feelings and understanding arent shared even amongst my community. So lots of misunderstandings and strange assumptions *shrug*. My whole point being here, is because I'm really curious how you guys think and how you see women like me. Unfortunately, I think I'm just getting confused.