View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

I had dated this guy awhile back after my divorce. There was something about him...We got along so great...Everything was perfect and stupid me I started to fall for him. He was "different" then most men. I really haven't been with alot of people..my current bf is the 3rd person I have ever been with. But anyways. This guy I was dating...He was very fem...He shaved his arms and legs...Though I have seen men do that. So I didn't give it a second thought. He also had long nails and I thought cause he was on the chubby side..well I figured that's why he had boobs..Not big but they were there. Well one day I went over to his house and he was completely dressed as a woman...I mean completely. He looked wonderful and everything..I kept my date and even a few weeks after that we were still seeing each other. I accepted him. I cared for him a great deal and if that's what he wanted to do then I am all for it. He told me he wanted to become a woman...He would start out by getting boobs and he said he would have to wait to get his packaged "removed" that he would basically be a shemale before that happened. I told him I would accept him and support him in anything he wanted to do. Well later one down the line...He just slowly kept going away...not calling etc...I later found out that he did that because I was too good to be true. But to be honest I think it went much further then that. After I found out well...He was talking about being with men. So I think that's what he wanted....
I wanted to understand what he was going through so I went to a TS/TG forum and there I met someone and we talked about everything and such...We have been friends for 3 years I guess. On this forum I seen where alot of men who have actually gotten boobs, and have beautiful faces and still have a package, they have "fallen in love" with themselves and have changed their mind about going through with srs. ( though some still go through it....anyways...Alot of men who do become tg feel there is no one out there that would love them because they have fem uppers and male bottoms....
I know I can not be the only woman out there that would accept their partner for their love of shemales.
I love my boyfriend and have since the first day I layed eyes on him. I accept anything and everything about him....The only thing I could never accept is..If I found out he was with a shemale or another woman while we have been together....Other then that...I am open and I feel very accepting....