Thread: Intolerance
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliogabalo View Post
My family-life has been a permanent fight against intolerance and prejudices. My father is an ultra-catholic who reputes all the differences dangerous for the society; my mother is not so superstitious but she's equally obtuse and intolerant.
The nicest thing my mother said about my sexuality was: "It's not your fault: you're ill". She usually says i'm a pervert and a dissolute. When my father knew my love for shemales he said: "Your mother told me something terrible" ( that's the most idiot sentence i've ever heard). At the moment i've broken all my relationships with my father and i'm looking for a permanent job what allows me to abandone definitivelly the house of my mother ( perhaps i'm very close to find one ). Some parents are a disgrace. They can't understand that the love for a ladyboy can be so strong, tender and wonderful as the love for a girl. In my love for Luiza they see only illness and perversion. I find very hard to understand their attitude. During their marriage they were always unfaithful, till they got divorced, whereas i (the "depraved" son) love my girlfriend with all my love and will never cheat on her. This fact is paradoxical ...
I hope your family is a bit more open-minded ( and less idiot) as mine
lol man that sentence 'It's Not Your Fault: You're Ill' is the funniest damn thing ive ever heard/read. love of ladyboys isn't an illness it's just how we were born, same as homosexuality/heterosexuality/bisexuality aren't illnesses it's just how they were born. it never ceases to amaze me how some people (like your parents) can be so ignorant, narrow minded and overall, despicable.

i can sympathize with you on this. my father, while not an uber-catholic, is basically THE most prejudiced man i have ever met. if you can be against something, he's against it. inter-racial relationships, homosexuality, different religions, different races, tattoos, piercings - he hates them all. an example of how "traditional" he is - i got my left ear pierced when i was 8 years old, and my brother (who was 10 at the time) also got his pierced. my father, who drove us to get it done, called us homos all the way home. thank god he left when i was 10 haha. ironically now i have 2 earrings in both of my earlobes, and i had a labret ring for about a year.

my mother has said many times that she will always love her children no matter how they are so i can't really relate on that one, but she doesn't know i'm a 'paratrexual' (for explanation and definition of this head here: http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/ad...ientation.html), but i doubt she will cut all ties with me when i tell her. my advice, like everyone else's in this thread, is just do what makes YOU happy, and damn everyone who says it's wrong