Thread: Be Yourself !!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Be Yourself !!

Many members ADORE ladyboys, but spend your life daydreaming about them, without any real attempt to know the girls of their dreams. This fact saddens me deeply, and reminds me of all the time that i've lost in my youth, because i was lazy, pessimist and coward. Obviously i've not the moral authority for criticizing your life; nevertheless i've a bit of experience in this field, and i feel the need to say something to you.
BE YOURSELF ! DON'T FEAR THE HAPPYNESS ! YOU CAN FULLFIL A DREAM ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT !
If you have the feeling that a ladyboy can make you happy, you must look for a ladyboy... it's possible that your feeling is wrong, but it's probably that it is right... anyway you have only to try.
I've lost a part of my life running after women, and ignoring my deepest desires. When i found the courage to admit that my interest in shemales was much more than an hobby, and that ladyboys were the love of my life, my life changed radically.
The first shemales i knew were pro, but what's wrong ? These experiences were of huge importance for me. They roused me from my apathy and increased suddenly my love for life. What a wonderful surprise !These ladyboys knew perfectly the male sexuality and guessed with incredible speedness my desires and my fantasies ... what a difference with women ! Moreover they were sweet, sexy and incredibly hot. I understood that my happiness depended, above all, on my courage and my tenacity.
I had many experiences, and obviously also some disappointments, but i knew the direction was right. After 6/7 years of searching and attempts, i found the ladyboy i always dreamed about. In this t-girl i found sweetness, tenderness, passion, empathy,complicity,friendship and all the things that i never found in women.
Believe in your dreams ! Don't be afraid ! Sex and Love are the best thing in the life... You can't waste your life masturbating with pics and videos ... Ladyboys are fabulous lovers, and many shemales ar looking for love so as you are ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-18-2007 at 11:36 AM.