View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
The videos I have seen show a crowd shouting at police. NYPD say they've had to pepper spray people to control the crowds.

?I think the vast majority of people who protest were peaceful,? said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly. ?But there?s clearly a core group of self-styled anarchists ? that?s what they call themselves ? who want to have a confrontation with police.?

Kelly says that there are groups of protesters who?ve tried to charge police barricades, which caused officers to have to respond in force.

?They locked their arms. They counted down ? 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. Then they decided to charge the police. That is going to be met with some physical force,? Kelly said.

Marching to <insert rich guy's name here>'s home seems to me to cross the line.

Also, interviews with demonstrators revealed that many would support violence to advance their agenda. A position I suspect Trogdor, a wanna-be occupy participant, and supporter of war with our federal government would give thumbs up to.

All I am saying, Coxxy, is that most of the time simply protesting gets nothing....Wallstreet, for example, knows we are pissed off with them, and they don't give a damn if we are angry and show up with picket signs. Same with many governments across the world. Look at Egypt with their past militaristic ruler, he knew the people were pissed off, but he did not give a damn shit about them, and the people were only able to get what they wanted by getting mean, and getting ugly. You can vote all you want (though I never felt our votes ever meant anything, even if it did, when have we EVER gotten a politician that made good on their promises?), but how is one to make changes needed, especially with something like Wallstreet, which pretty much does whatever the hell it wants, and pretty much can pay off or keep quiet or anyone a people will elect to make the changes. It's like a bully in school who keeps beating you up or taking your lunch money (Wallstreet's been taking everyone's lunch money, hence the protests), ignoring him and hoping it somehow all comes out right in the end never works, you gotta give that bully a good right cross to his chops to make him listen. If you wanna make banks, Wallstreet and congress (since con is the opposite of pro, congress must be the opposite of progress, yes?) listen to us and work for us, and no longer the other way around, you gotta get their balls or nipples in a vice....then you have them in a mood more willing to listen to us. I'm not saying an open revolution is only way to make change happen, but if it happens, I am going to support it.

I do not have any faith left in our government, and I quit voting nearly a decade ago, feeling, along with many others, that our votes mean nothing to those suits in congress. And I for one am rooting for those folks in the middle east who are fighting their governments, since their governments screwed them over one too many times. I am sure the folks fighting in the American revolution against England and its King were considered self-styled anarchists themselves, since England did not seem to give a damn about them, apart from the tax money it kept wanting. I doubt a few cheesy picket signs are going to change or scare Wallstreet, Coxxy.

Soooo, Coxxy, let's hear (read?) your plan, if it were up to you on how to deal with Wallstreet. ~taps foot and says in a Sonic the Hedgehog voice~ I'm waaaaaaaaaaaitiiiinnnnng!