View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Cool question -- I like the detail you went into, dude. The very fact you're asking and went into that detail shows you're a sensitive soul in tune with life at a deeper level than most. But I believe that it's also a pointless question in light of sexual attraction. The problem is that people are keen to label things. Labels make it easier to "explain" something, but things just aren't easy to explain. We all think in stereotypes because it's the quicker and safer thing to do; stereotypes even have elements of truth to them (more often than not). But stereotypes never tell the full story and neither do labels. "Gay" sounds like a very inadequate label for anyone, especially a shemale lover. However, in terms of neurological "wiring" or whatever, we must invariably have some level of "gayness" in us, if we desire various degrees of feminised males with penises, which we clearly all do.

I'm the sort that analyses and obsesses a lot, but the more I look back, the more pointless it all seems. Of course, I'm not saying that things shouldn't be examined and explored; we'd never be able to advance, artistically, socially, economically, morally, technologically, scientifically or spiritually without people pushing the existing boundaries, looking deeper and really making a go of life. pal, my friend ... I'm 24. From the sounds of it, you must be younger. Quite how much younger I don't know. But don't beat yourself up over anything. In fact, I wish I was back in my late teens. I discovered my love of shemales a couple of years ago. It's been growing since that time. Today, I get so aroused just thinking about them; it's now gotten to the point where it's become easier to become aroused thinking about shemales than females. I don't know if that's good or bad; I think it simply "is". It's reality, whether I care to try and make moral sense of it or not. Life favours diversity, so it's probably a "good" thing, if you want a hard and fast moral answer -- but there probably isn't one.

Enjoy yourself, dude! And enjoy being here. I'm glad I found this place. And remember: the Internet is growing all the time. Five years ago, we didn't have YouTube. Ten years ago, we didn't have Google. Fifteen years ago, virtually none of us had internet access. It blows my mind to think of that. The world is changing so much. Be excited that you're part of a new dawn in the era of humanity. And try not to obsess too much. It's only made things worse for me. Too much guilt and self-analysis will remove you from society and put you into depression -- and trust me, you can be guilty over more than just sexuality. But think of all the people that don't care; the people who wear their likes and dislikes and beliefs and foibles loudly and proudly. History demonstrates one thing above all else: if we can conquer fear, we can achieve almost anything. And the most important thing never to fear is being yourself.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 12-07-2007 at 08:24 PM.