View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default An olive branch Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post
Hey admirer,

Feel free to get your digs in,

Hello Melissa, I am very grateful for your reply and I would be the last person to get a 'dig in' . I was just a little upset with your first negative reply. I don't find my question odd because I have travelled numerous times to s.e Asia and as my name suggests, not only to appease my sexual appetite. I have developed an admiration for ladyboys and please believe me that you cannot compare their lives with yours in the USA. I am aware you don't have it easy even in our 'perfect non-bigoted world' but you are protected by our social welfare that maybe seems a little Victorian but nether the less it exists. Fact is: you (and I) are protected to a certain degree that Asian girls can only dream of. I know you are a classy lady and I apologize ( please note the spelling to show goodwill) to the whole room if I said something out of order regarding you Melissa. But as I stated, this is a forum that we must respect every ones views. I hope we can be friends Melissa because I'm sure you can make many positive contributions to this forum . Ok...may I be so brave and say hugs and hope we can exchange our experiences together here without any unnecessary animosity. After all, I'm on your side. Rgrds Lba