View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
About two years ago I was strolling down Walking St, Pattaya and stopped at Linda’s bar which is one of the many ladyboy bars. The owner herself was an ageing ladyboy of around mid to late 40’s and her male features were shining through. She was very friendly and had a great sense of humour. As I was chatting up one of the young girls there she told me if I want a real experience I should take her and made a gesture with her forearm suggesting she had an enormous cock which the girl at my side confirmed. Well we old rams love young, tender grass and so I obviously opted for the young lady. But this made me curious as to what happens to the older ladyboys. I’ve been frequenting s.e. Asia for many years but this was the first time it dawned on me that the majority of girls are in their early 20’s. It’s rare to see a ladyboy that’s over the 30 mark unless she has her own business. I know two girls that are pushing 40 but one runs a flourishing import-export business and the other a renown music school. I’m told the majority of girls return to their provinces well before their useful shelf life expires and once again take up their male mode. There is even a rumour that the ‘evergreens’ Annie (who in my opinion gets prettier with her years) and Malisa have also returned to their farms and I’m sure Annie can only be 28 at the most. The time I went with her she told me she was 26 but as we all know these lovely girls are apt to wander from the truth in such matters. And I know Malisa is just about 31 now because I used to meet her on a regular basis. These rumours haven’t been confirmed but I didn’t see them on my last two trips and Malisa has moved from her apartment and her phone does not connect. So can anybody elaborate on this topic. Where do the older ladyboys go and do they really return to their male mode after so many years ??? Rgds
This is an excellent question and, indeed, one that has a potential for getting sad answers. I have discussed this same issue with Sam Winther, sociology professor at Honkong University and considered a capacity regarding transgender life in Asia.

There are no studies truly mapping the whereabouts of transsexual women once they reach a certain age - that is the first sad thing. And the fact is that they just disappear.

Some answers are:

Some continue their trans-life as salon-owners etc. (I actually know a few here)
Some die of aids
Some commit suicide
Some give up being trans, submit to societal pressure and go back ro their village as disillusionized man-pretenders
Some find a man and live happily ever after
Some just continue but go in hiding when they believe their beauty is no longer strong enough to support them

This is really a very important question and one that needs much more focus from established academic circles - especially here in Asia where there are so many more transsexuals than in the West and where social welfare is so less existing.

Glad you brought it up - it is actually one of the aspects I would very much like to study should I ever get myself gathered to go for a PhD in transgender studies.

Thank you!

Hank

PS. Let me add, though, that the ages you hint at in your message may be a bit low - at least by my book-of-experience. I've had numerous encounters with and have many transsexual friends of an age closer to forty than thirty, and they are still as feminine as their bio-woman sisters :-)

Last edited by hankhavelock; 10-06-2008 at 11:53 AM.