Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trw is on a distinguished road

one more story
plz let me know what you think

I?m horny. I want a big cock, maybe two, the sooner is the better. But I dont have a boyfriend at hand, neither a good lover, so I go to the bar where no good girls going...
I?m wearing my jeans, a silk blouse, some rouge on my lips, sunglasses and I feel the attention as I enter the bar checking my body and especially my ass in the large mirror on the way to the bar. I feel sexy, and very hot, ask Peter, the barkeeper a whiskey (not the most girlish drink, but I told you good girls never come here).
Sitting at the bar I?m looking around, check the opportunities for tonight but find nothing.
Then some friends are coming and I feel less disappointment, then I recognise Peter, the barkeeper watching a brunch of young guys and yes! Somebody worthwhile, finally.
In fact, there?s a guy watching me, a lovely, slim figure with brown eyes and big nose (you know what I mean). I?m wondering how his cock would feel in my mouth and then in my ass... Huhh, dont so fast. Let things evolve a bit, let?s have some chit-chatting, and a bit of touching... We are sitting at a table, he sits next to me and moving closer and closer.
And, oh fuck he touched my ass, no, he?s in fact grabbed my small dick through my jeans, while smiling at me and telling me something about his job. I just check his hardon and decide to get down on business.
We could go to my place or his but I don?t want to wait. I know peter?s secret room behind the bar, I used it a few times already (sometimes with him, he?s actually very good at seducing girls like me) and Peter weaving me, the way is free.
We?re going back I just cant wait anymore. He hardly closed the door when I already gulping his dick, oh fuck it?s quite big! I caress the purple head with my tong and grabbing the shaft hard... and it becoming sooo hard. and it?s not big anymore. It?s huge! And I want it in my ass badly! So I don?t waste the time, put off my jeans and panties and bending onto the table guide his penis right inside my aching ass.He?s very inpatient and put it all the way in, it hurts a bit but I?m still hungry for it so I let him push it hard inside me, I can even feel his balls touching mines with every move. He?s slowing down a bit and my ass gets used to this big gun and I?m getting hard too. He?s reaching out and grabbing my dick, stroking it gently, ohhh I love it I want him do it and yes he does. He jerk me off really well, I like it and I like that big cock in my ass. I taste my own pre cum and it makes me even more horny. He tastes it, too and say something about the lovely taste, oh, mr. nice guy. I want him deeper inside so he sits on the table now (I hope thet it will not crash) and I ride. I take all of that rockhard cock in my ass and let him jerk mine until I cum. I ve got a landslide orgasm, covering his Tshirt and even his face with my thick white sticky cum. I can feel his cock loves the press and start cumming too. We didnt use condom (wich I will probably regret tomorrow) so I can feel the spasms of sperm inside me until it?s over. I lie down on him gasping for air and mess my blouse with my own cum and I m finally satisfied.

Later, I?m ordering a drink, and I feel cum comes from my hole and wet my pants. Fuck I?m getting horny again.