View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I'm not in a closet here and find it as natural as anything else to be open about the fact that my girlfriend is transsexual. As a matter of fact, I'm actually proud about it - even to a point where I look a bit down on my hetero friends and their, by my views, limited ways. How boring can they get... phew...

Surely, people stop and stare and then whisper and giggle... that only makes me hold her so much closer when we stroll along the promenades of J-city...

NEVER EVER will I succumb to the idiotic narrow mindedness of Mr. and Mrs. Political Correctness. On the contrary, I bask in their obvious dismay and I hope it gives them a thoroughly BAD experience to take home and to haunt them for a long time... the bastards!

There is NOTHING good about trans-fobia - there are NO excuses. It's all and totally bad and I cannot find any kind of forgiveness for trans-fobic people.

So no, to me it's my pride and how I am. And I'm blessed by it.

Peace!

H