Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default More Gina

Gina and Audrey got into the back seat and immediately began doing girly talk, I was surprised that Gina liked girly talk. I keep expecting her to discuss some technical aspect of her research. I was also disappointed that she wasn't sitting next to me so I could do furtive glances at her gorgeous legs. We had a great time in Palm Springs visiting the Art Museum and having lunch at a gourmet restaurant and visiting Palm Canyon. On the way back we stopped at the factory outlet stores on I10, Gina wanted to visit Victoria's Secret. The girls shopped there while I sat on a bench and watched the people stroll by. Eventually they came out of Victoria's looking very excited. Gina got me some really cute outfits, Audrey said. We got home that evening and watched the Netflix movie "Boys Don't Cry" that arrived that day. Later that evening, the girls told me to stay in the living room. They were giggling like school girls and soon Audrey came out in this sexy outfit and posed for me. It was a light slinky silk dress, low cut and quite short and conformed to her very female body. Then Gina came out in a BDSM outfit including a whip made of leather. Gina then grabbed Audrey and gave her a passionate tongue kiss right in front of me and pushed her down in front of her and said, "Are you going to obey me?" Audrey said "Yes Gina I am your slave and will do as you desire". While Audrey was saying this, Gina was brushing the whip across Audrey's back. "Very well slave girl come with me to my room". "Now you can kiss my boots and remove them". "If you do that properly, you can remove my top". I was standing there enthralled at what was going on. "You are being a good slave now you can remove my skirt". I could tell Audrey was really into this; she eagerly unzipped Gina's leather skirt and kissed Gina's bulging panties. Gina lightly swaked her with the whip and said, "I did not give you permission to do that". "Oh, I am sorry mistress what can I do to make amends?" Gina smiled, "well are you prepared to worship me?" "Oh yes mistress, I would love to worship you". "Very well you can now remove my panties". As Audrey pulled down Gina's panties her fine cock popped out and began to swell. Gina then got on the bed and lay down on her back. "Now slave girl you can worship me". By then Audrey was literally drooling. I was removing my clothes as Audrey bent over Gina. Gina's cock was standing at attention as Audrey went down on her. Audrey's rump was sticking up in the air exposing her lovely wet pussey and I prepared to mount her. My throbbing cock easily slid into Audrey's soaking wet vagina as her juices were dripping down her lovely smooth thighs. As I thrusted into her, she was making little grunty noises as she loved Gina's cock. My view across Audrey's back and to Gina's face was a delight. As I looked at Gina, she smiled and winked. I winked back and almost burst out laughing. If it didn't feel so good fucking and sucking would, be quite funny if not absurd. She had her hands behind her head so she could observe what was going on, she obviously was enjoying it immensely. Audrey seemed to be in seventh heaven, she just couldn't get enough of Gina's cock.