Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Some sort of industry rankings would be helpful. I’m sure they have lots of data. But the fun is in sharing the women we like the most. Already quite a few of the same names have come up.

Regarding my own subjective choices. I took a more personal approach of course and can’t stop thinking about Nicole Ferri.

All I can say is if I was lucky enough to go out with Nicole on a romantic dinner date in downtown Indy and she gave me that “look” we’d clear the table and go at it right there in front of everyone. Then I’d get down on my knees and ask her to marry me.

Have enjoyed everyone’s posts. Looking forward to more!
I really like when people post their personal favorites too!

I had to look up Nicole Ferri. Very Nice!

I guess I was I was thinking in terms of the industry and fan favorites when I put it out there about ä "gold standard". I wanted to get past my own personal favorites and get objective feedback which is great.

I told my friend that if there was anyone who met a "gold standard"it was Mia Isabella. Objectively speaking, she's had a huge career, is extremely popular, and has a level of fame that has somewhat transcended the industry. She's been linked to celebrities and last year was the winner of Howard Stern's "Miss Cocktober"beauty contest. The judges were all people on the show who, I believe were not familiar with any of the contestants.

I had a HUGE hard on listening to that broadcast!

Looking forward to hearing more!
Attached Thumbnails
attachment.jpg   DSC_0131.jpg   miamn0004.jpg