View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I want to resist when the burly kidnapper starts jerking me off, but it feels too good for me to want to stop him. Then the woman touches my bum and I like it so much that my knees almost buckle. As one of her fingers touches my bumhole I try hard to stifle a moan of pleasure.

When the woman states more than asks if I want her cock I have to bite my lip to keep from blurting out that I do. At the same time I want to protect Shawn from the kidnappers, but I don’t have a plan. I know that we’re both going to get fucked and I’m repulsed and excited at the same time.

Before I can form an answer for the woman the shortest of the kidnappers says, “We know they like cock, boss. He was sucking princess’ cock like there was no tomorrow when we saw them when we peeked through the bedroom door and then they fucked like bunnies.”

I was incredibly aroused when I heard this. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist and I liked the idea of being watched when I sucked Shawn’s cock and when we fucked. I was excited at the thought of doing the same to the two kidnappers beside me with the others watching. The burly kidnapper immediately felt my reaction. He squeezed my cock and said, “I’ll bet boyfriend wants to suck your cock, boss.”

That was true, but at the same time I was especially worried about Shawn and even moreso when the blonde woman told two of her followers to entertain Shawn. I really had no clue as to what to do. I managed to catch Shawn’s eyes. We traded looks of concern.

The shortest kidnapper headed for the door. As he did so he looked at his leader and said, “I’ve got just the thing to thoroughly entertain princess.” Then he let out a malevolent cackle as he disappeared out the door.

Now I was afraid for Shawn. This time she caught my eye and tried to reassure me with her look that she was going to be able to handle whatever happened. That look reassured me that we would get through this together.

Then my acceptance returned to worry when the shortest kidnapper returned pulling a six foot high an six foot wide, A-frame rack with him. It wasn’t just any rack. It was one specifically designed to tie a person to the frame. It had parallel, horizontal and vertical wooden bars spaced one foot apart. There were ropes hanging from each corner. Anyone tied to it would be spread-eagled. I was again fearful for Shawn.