View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
When you go down on a girl, it's the clit that drives them wild, right? Which is the female version of the dick, where all the nerve endings connect to the dopamine center of the brain or whatever. So even limp, I would think you'd like your dick worked on.
As far as sex lives go, Gay Adventurer, peeping tom, gigalo, hooker, pervert, I just think that being a full blown shemale would be one of the most exciting and glamorous, I mean you can get so wrapped up into it. Then you can get off hormones, move to another city and be the sad working stiff nobody like society planned.
Well more correctly, the dick is the male version of the clit, since the Y chromosome is a mutated X chromosome and every foetus starts out essentially female. Orally.. sure it isn't bad to have it touched.. but some T-gals really freak out at the very thought of handling it.

Hmm.. I must have missed the glamorous part.. I transitioned, moved to a different town and became a working stiff... darn me for poor planning. Seriously, for me the idea of living as a man is just .. strange. It would be like I had become some sort of cross dresser.