View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

As Sonia and I continue to enjoy Mistress Shawn's body - touch, kiss, lick, scent and each other - we see that Sir seems to be happy with the action - his cock his hard and everyone is under control.

He teases Mistress with the tips of the whip. He give permission for Sonia to kiss Mistress - to watch Sonia slowly linger and gently kiss Mistress is so very sensual.
Sir runs the tips of the whip over Sonia's back - you can see her react and the fear in her eyes.

Suddenly there is a crack of the whip in the air.. the noise seems to startle all of us even Sir... there is momentary pause in all the action... then Sir flicks the whip off to the side and there is a sigh of relief. The ladies go back to kissing.

I adjust and lean down to kiss Mistress's cock - as I was ordered to do - I adjust so I can still watch the girls kissing. I grab the base of her lady cock - holding it tight - I just kiss and lick the head of her lady cock, tasting her pre-cum. To hear Mistress moan as Sonia kisses her deeply. I go from kissing to sucking on Mistress Shawn's hard lady cock - it's odd having Sir's face so close to mine and he kisses her thighs and I work on her cock.
From my position with Mistress Shawn's lady cock deep in my mouth... I look up and the position Sonia is in allow me to see her hard lady cock, as she is on her knees... she has been kissing Mistress Shawn's neck, chest, breasts and back to kissing her...

I can't even imagine what Mistress Shawn's body must feel like all of this attention - but unable to move - unable to return the pleasure... her moaning increasing...

As Sonia continues to kiss and lick Mistress's body - I have to let her cock outta my mouth, on my knees I reach over to release Sonia's hands. Kneeling there Mistress Shawn's lady cock and my cock are right at Sir's head.

Watching Sonia, I take a moment to breath... I see Sir take Mistress Shawn deep in his mouth... then suddenly he takes my cock in his mouth... I moan loudly - fuck that feels good and try to push deeper... sensing my orgasm... Sir quickly pulls off my cock and back to Mistress Shawn.... Sir is between Mistress legs, we see him lift her ass and start to push his cock in her ass... We are ordered to release all restraints... we quickly release Mistress Shawn... I'm told I can have Sonia... we leave Sir and Mistress...

I move to Sonia... we embrace and kiss deeply... our cocks rubbing together...
I tell her... I want to taste her, I want her standing... we move to the end of the bed.. we can still watch Sir & Mistress...
Sonia.. bends over... I squat down behind her...

as I squat behind Sonia - that sound, that FUCKING sound, the butt plug falls out of my ass to the floor... I just fucking ignore it, at this point - I need to be with Sonia.. I need to cum.. I need to feel her cum... I need to taste her... I mumble "fuck it"... I think to myself - I will deal with the consequences or turn the table if I must... but I NEED to be with Sonia...

I spread Sonia's ass and tongue fuck her deeply... We both moan loudly, my face buried deep in her ass... I push my tongue deep inside her... I reach up she is rock hard...
I get to my feet... my cock fat.. hard.. and sticky... I grab my shaft in one hand and spread Sonia's ass with the other... she has both hands on the bed... I rub my cock head up * down her ass... pressing...easing.. pressing.. easing... rubbing.... then I press.. shoving my cock deep in Sonia's ass in one motion... "OH MY GOD..." I moan loudly... Sonia's tiny ass is so fucking tight.... I thrust a couple of times.. then thrusting deeper.. I hold her hips and gyrate deep in Sonia's ass... I reach around and jerk Sonia's cock... back to thrusting... I sense both our organs are close....
Back to thrusting... I stop jerking Sonia... unable to hold off... I thrust deep and shoot a load of cum deep in Sonia's ass... holding... shooting rope after rope.. my cock throbs in her ass... I pull out.. still shooting and dripping cum....
My breathing labored.. my cock spasms... my body tingles... I spin Sonia around and tell her.. "You must NOW, cum in my mouth.. "
I drop to my knees and take her in my mouth my lips tight... my hands grab her ass pulling her deeper in my mouth.. my fingers play with her cum filled ass... Sonia's cock throbs in my mouth - no idea if she was ever allowed to orgasm like this - her body shakes, 3 fingers deep in her cum filled ass, my other hand on her lower back pulling her deeper in my mouth... she can't hold back...
I feel ropes of warm cum hitting the back of my mouth... I gag, I spit, I swallow... Spent... I slump to the floor at the foot of the bed... as I do, Sonia still shooting some cum on me and the floor... I pull her down into my lap...

We take a moment... listening to the action on the bed....

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-31-2016 at 11:14 AM.