View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

Enjoying the slow hand job from Sonia, I notice Mistress Shawn has picked up the butt plug and is looking at Sonia. I nod approval, Mistress Shawn even makes lubing a butt plug look sexy. I can feel Sonia's grip change as Mistress Shawn pushes the butt plug deep in Sonia's ass. Sonia does seem to enjoy it.

I then see the butt plug that Mistress Shawn has pick... holy crap I mumble. Then a slight sense of relief as I hear Mistress Shawn pleading "no".

Hearing Sir, I grab the lube and the large butt plug. I drip some lube on make sure it is covered and slick.
Watching Sonia stroking me, watching Sir and Mistress together. I hear Sir tell me to lube his cock - at first I can't find the dam tube - so, I do the next best thing. I take sir's cock in my mouth and lube it with my saliva. Still reaching, I find the tube, I pop Sir's cock out of my mouth. I squeeze a generous amount of lube on the head and slowly stroke him to cover his cock.

As Sir and Mistress moved towards the bed, I called Sonia up on the bed with me, I told her to stop now. I could see her small lady cock was hard, she was enjoying the action. I told her to come here - to kiss me. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing. I felt hands on my legs pushing them up, I broke our kiss and told Sonia to hold my legs up. I felt Sir's cock at my asshole, he pushed quickly and deeply in my cum filled ass.
As Sir started to fuck me, my hands roamed over Sonia's body, soft smooth skin, tiny little titties her nipples hard, her lady cock hard. I reached behind her and teased her with her butt plug, pulling out a bit and pushing back in.

As Mistress fucks Sir and Sir is fucking me - I squeeze my ass around his shaft. Feeling my ass getting filled with cock a second time. I have Sonia lick and bite my nipples while getting fucked. I'm rock hard again and oozing pre-cum on my stomach. My excitement building - getting fucked and having Sonia licking my nipples, then kissing me deeply... Sonia slides her hand down my body, getting my precum on her hand, careful not to touch my shaft, she starts to massage my balls as we kiss.

I hear a noise, not sure what fell or dropped. I hear Mistress apologize. I feel Sir change his pace - not sure what is going on. I'm enjoying playing with Sonia.

Once again I have that moment slap me in the face - here I am making out with a very sexy petite lady, if dressed no one would know she has a cock. While, I'm lying on a pink fluffy bed, in a pink princess room of a lady I call Mistress, while getting fucked by some guy I call Sir. Maybe moving to this town was the right choice.

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-28-2016 at 09:23 AM.