Thread: Intolerance
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
dang hippy!!! just kidding man if thats your belief then i respect it

i agree. the argument is not about religions. i mean i am partly catholic (raised with 1 or 2 catholic beliefs but was never baptised and never went to church), and i love shemales. im not just catholic though - my beliefs are of an unclassified religion. i believe that, while god watches over us all and loves us all, s/he doesn't interfere with the daily workings of our world at all. i believe every single so called 'phenomenon' in the world has a scientific and factual explanation. take, for example, the fish that rained from the sky. it's simple science. it was hot, alot of water was evaporated and so were fish eggs that were in that water, the eggs hatched and the fish grew in the clouds, then they fell out of the clouds when it rained.

but im getting off track. this isn't a debate on religions or beliefs. this is a discussion on the narrow mindedness, ignorance, and stubbornness of people who refuse to believe that what we feel for shemales is completely natural and normal

Not more kidding than the belief in a "personal" God who always looks at us, my friend ! I adore REAL things ! :D. But let's abandon the religious issues ...
I'm quite optimistic about the problem of the intolerance against the sexual differences. I see great and important progresses in all the West-Europe.
Perhaps the intolerance of the idiots will move on others, different objectives.
The most important thing is we all are proud of our choices and keep fighting for our rights.