Thread: Intolerance
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

In my life i've known 2 different kinds of intolerance. The first kind hates all the differences and think they're perversions; the second kind confuses difference with illness and think we are sick.
The first kind of intolerance is typical of many moralists and of the "religious" people. The second is typical of some "good idiots", who always worry about you and always feel sorry for you.
The first kind of intolerance can be terrible, but the second is more dangerous and insidious, because it assumes the appareance of the compassion and of the pity. I think the second kind is even worse than the first. These idiots think you're ill only because you are "different" and more open-minded than they are. I'm not ill and don't want their stupid pity. Love for shemales is a wonderful feeling, bordering on the human aspiration to beauty, completeness and perfection. Homophobia and stupidity are the real illnesses.