View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I actually read quite a few reasons as to why ladyboys do this while I was first researching the topic almost a year ago. Ladyboys feel very self-conscious about their looks as it is, so they have EXTREMELY low self esteem and self confidence. Now imagine that they like a guy they know. Could be an average Joe like you or me, could be some tight-butted muscled up jock. Either way, she has liked this guy for ages, and she finally gets the balls (no pun intended) to talk to him and ask him out. In this ladyboy's mind, there are 3 outcomes from here.

1. He will say yes, she dates him, she tells him that she is a ladyboy and he has no problem with it, so they live happily ever after making love day in and day out. This is the LEAST likely thing to happen, maybe a 2% chance at best.

2. He will say no, right on the spot. Either because he doesn't like her or he is already taken. Not a very likely scenario but could still happen, maybe 35% chance of occurring; and it would be a bit of a blow to her self esteem but she could recover.

3. He says yes, they go out on the date, she tells him that she is a ladyboy. He is disgusted at this fact, makes a scene in the restaurant or wherever they are, and tells her never to talk to or call him again. She would be crushed. This is about a 63% chance of happening.

See, in a ladyboy's mind, they are nothing special and are in fact inferior to women. While you, me and Jesus all know this is downright garbage, that in fact she is equal to, if not superior to women, she will avoid approaching any man until she is confident enough with her looks and with herself that she can recover from being dumped like scenario 3.

That's about all the insight I can give for now sorry