View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

"Heterogay" is not bad - except that it truly makes very little sense and will confuse everybody more than good is in this trans-universe of self-contradicting terms...

"Trans Admirer" is a wanker in the corner who secretly gets of by fantasizing of "chicks with dicks" - except if we take into account "admiring" transsexual peoples´courage to transform - but very few will dig that (read my profile on www.gayromeo.com/hankhavelock please)

"Trans Chaser" is a drink Bionca invented - I adore your wits with words, darling :-)

"Trans lover"... hmmm... it seems to suggest more than most guys can live up to...

Now, what do we have to play with here verbally that makes sense? (and Bionca and Sesame, you two "vernacularists", this is YOUR field):

Homosexuals are GAY

Heterosexuals are STRAIGHT

Bisexuals are BI

Transsexuals are TRANS

Blast... I cannot come up with a suggestion... maybe "girls/guys who like guys/girls like me" is the most prudent bet... except it's not a label. And we NEED a label - an intelligent one.

Trisexual? Nah... that indicates the same as Pansexual...

TransAdorer? It doesn't ring...

I actually like "Heterogay" even though I cannot figure out what it implies... and most Trans Admirers would SCREAM by the term "gay" (hypocrites).

What are we talking about here? We're talking about men who are attracted to transsexual women (or girls who are attracted to transsexual men).

SO you're not HOMOsexual, your not HETEROsexual... maybe you're TRANSsexual... cry cry cry! This is hard!

Heterogay is the best bet so far...

H