View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default labelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
my question to YOU Bionca,...... why are you so quick to force others to label themselves?
Good point and thanks for the link.

But in the spirit of exploration, and wanting to keep Bionca happy (is that possible?), here goes:

I can't see paratrexual as proposed by Renee Reyes catching on. It feels a bit techy and doesn't trip off the tongue. Also if we follow the argument logically then "men who date girls like me" should be described as transsexual. Ok, bear with me. If heterosexual is one whose sexual preference is for the different / hetero gender, and homosexual is one whose preference is for the same / homo gender, then it follows that one whose preference is for transgender should be described as transsexual. So a guy attracted to tgirls would be a transsexual man; a tgirl attracted to guys would be a heterosexual transwoman; a tgirl attracted to other tgirls would be a homosexual transwoman - and so on and so forth. Well this could be confusing for a while but who knows maybe it will pan out like that!

If we want to come up with a word from scratch what about cockadors? There's a sort of cheerful bounce to it - "I met this really nice cockador last night, he could be the one". It can be construed as cock + adore, or alternatively as cock + the Spanish agential suffix 'ador' as in toreador, conquistador, etc. Of course this could only be applied to those whose passion is for pre-ops. Back to the drawing board

Perhaps given the tradition of naming a tendency and it's followers after the person who brought it to light (ie. sadists, masochists, marxists), we should honour the starter of this thread by calling "men who date girls like me" bionkists, or perhaps bionkers? No doubt, in time, this would be shortened to become bonkers though there's a danger of confusion here; to 'bonk' is slang (at least in Britain) for to fuck, and 'bonkers' also means crazy!!!

This is just toooooooo difficult.