View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm really tired of typing "the men who date gals like me" or its like. I REALLY would like you guys to get together and come up with a name for yourselves and "Men who like girls like me".

I was talking with the lovely Hank (from here), and we determined that "Admirer" sounds creepy, like a letch hanging in the corner playing pocket pool. And "Tranny Chaser" sounds like something you order in a bar "I'd like some Bourbon with a Tranny Chaser".

I feel very strongly about allowing people to define themselves... so here is your chance!!! Do it, or I'll do it for you, and you won't like it
How about "open minded", "accepting" or "respectful"? Labels are for people who aren't sure what something is and need help to know what it is. I'm not trying to be obtuse on this, but if people really want sexual freedom and and a tolerant society, the sooner we can all drop this label stuff, the better off we will all be. If you want to date someone wouldn't it be nice to not have to sort through a filter? I really don't need to define this. You are drop dead gorgeous and I don't feel the need to define myself to meet a girl like you.

Last edited by local; 11-09-2009 at 11:12 PM.