View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
(Time out for a moment, ila. As I said, I'm more of a sub so I actually don't have a lot of ideas for painful punishment. Unless we want to do something really dangerous, like electrocution or branding, I need Jamie's suggestions for what kinds of punishment she likes so that I won't cross the line.

Btw Jamie, if I post in brackets like this, it means I'm talking out of character. If you want surprises, don't specify the exact punishment. Just give us a general idea of what else we can do to you.)
(I've never been in a master role in RL so I don't have any experience with punishments and discipline. I do know that I don't want to go into dangerous punishments. I'm very uncomfortable with that.)