View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

When there is no one left to take pictures of our slave I suggest to Princess Shawn that it is time to move on to my house, but before we go I glance down at Jamie’s waist. “Look at this, Princess,” I say to Shawn, “our slut enjoys being humiliated. Her micro-dick is still hard and dripping sissy cream. I think it’s time we got to my place and give her some cock.”

Shawn looks where I indicate. She disapproves at what she sees. Our slave was instructed to not get hard without permission and now Princess is going to come up with some suitable penance.

“Let’s go,” I say. “You can think of a proper punishment while we’re walking.”

Shawn agrees with me. She gives our slave a slap across her buttocks with the end of the leash. Jamie is more surprised than anything and lets out a little yelp. I grab her tiny clit between the thumb and forefinger of my right hand. I squeeze down enough that my nails irritate her. Jamie lets out another yelp. Amazingly she stays hard is like that the rest of the way to my house.

As soon as we get in the door I say to Princess Shawn, “I’ve never done any of this role playing at home so it’s just a plain house. You’re going to have use some imagination to give slave what she so desperately wants and needs.”

I lead both women into the living room. “I’ve got an idea, Princess. Do you have a phone in your bedroom that is on a different line than the rest of your house?”

Shawn indicates that she does. “Good,” I continue. “I’ll call the number and hope that if Red is still there that he picks up the phone. You can then talk to him and tell him what items you want him to bring over here.”

I pull out my phone from my pocket and dial that number that Shawn gives me. The phone on the other end starts ringing. There is one ring, then two, and by the fourth ring I’m sure that Red is either gone or he won’t answer the phone. Just as I’m about to cancel the call the phone is answered. To my relief it’s Red’s voice.”

“Red,” I say sternly, “this is Master ila. I’m going to pass the phone to Princess Shawn. She’s going to tell you to bring some objects to my house. Do it promptly.”

With that I hand my phone to Princess.