View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogoAz View Post
How are you finding these TS?
I dunno. I’ve wondered that myself. You may have to do some travelling outside of the United States. I don’t know where you are located. In Indianapolis one has to go downtown to Washington Street on the South Side. Never tried it. Very dangerous part of town. Afraid someone would beat me up and carjack my ZR-1.

Actually with my luck, the cute sexy blonde I would most likely “pick up” would turn out to be vice squad. I'm sure my wife would leave me in jail while she got my house, my company, my ‘Vette, and my Harley.

(True Story: One of my “ex girlfriends” was going through a divorce. Her husband, a Doctor, was at a medical convention and was “propositioned.” Guess he couldn’t just say “No.” His wife was beautiful. They were wealthy. Two little kids. While he was getting a blowjob, her accomplices opened the driver’s door, pulled him out, beat him senseless, stole his BMW, and left him for dead on the street. )

Last edited by a9127; 09-19-2018 at 03:33 PM.