View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

cant beat her sitting on top as a fav.

with a person born with a xx chromosone and a moist wet vagina with no other genital parts, they tend to loose focus n fartass around up there, trying to grind the clit, but a ts, you can grab her cock, stroke it while she grinds up n down on ya. when i am with a ts i always try to get them to sit on top.

pretty much any position where you can play with her cock is my fav. having her on her back while u sit up between her legs, so you can see all of her, and wank her cock while u fucking her.

i always like to try 69 but always end up wanting to stop doing it. ya bits just dont line up any good. with a person born with a xx chromosone and a moist wet vagina with no other genital parts its ok, u can still use ya hands n tongue etc, but with cocks, they damm things feel uncomfortable being bent backwards n to the side n shit sometimes. always find just her blowing u and u then blowing her is better than 69, with a ts.

and i hate postions where i cant get to kiss her, so doggy etc i not that into, unless she is laying flat on her tummy, and u can still kiss her if she turns her head to the side.

Last edited by aussiepride; 04-18-2011 at 10:32 AM.