Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbsie is on a distinguished road

Heh, silly westerners.. Hey wait, i'm a westerner! Heh, don't even start me on our pseudo democracy that we're all so proud of. What is that Marry Poppins song? The one with the lyrics: A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. Anyway, we're given just enough freedom (sugar) to makes us believe we're free so the working class doesn't challenge the inequity and insanity of this fanatical version of capitalism we've all bought into. What better way to control people to have them believe that they're free? Insidiously brilliant really.

Oh wait, this is about Bionca not my gripe with neoliberalism.. I can't imagine how awful dating must be for you. Even things I would take for granted like safety. That being said, it is not easy dating Australian women. Their dating shopping lists generally are so big they come in 3 volumes sets, and that is just the prerequisites, not the "would be nice" wish list.. Then all the pressure is on you to be funny, interesting and entertaining. No pressure! The fact I've only ever been on 1 second date says a lot about my experience with dating..

I think you're right though, hankhavelock. I think the west has a lot to learn from the rest of the world. But we're too arrogant to listen