Thread: Happily Married
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
I've never cheated on a gal in my entire life. Given that earnest position, I feel that every person should have fun.

Everyone should be worried about STDs, but if that isn't an issue why declare a person immoral for wanting to have sex? If You have a great family and everything is so great, why care? Can a baseball fan not enjoy a basketball game every now and then? I think respectable forms of adultry should be welcomed, given that both partners are aware that they are seeking human needs in dry times. Just let the fun happen if you feel it is safe for your partner and you.

Just because someone wants sex on impulse out of boredom doesn't mean that they don't love you ANYMORE.

If your wife loves you (and your children if such is the case), understand that she has fantasies just like you. While men masturbate by manipulating their genitals, women can't achieve the same pleasure with imagination alone since a lot of it is about penetration or girth.
If you feel the practice is medically safe, let your wife enjoy as much as you do yourself when you Jerk it.
Don't lump me in that boat, I simply rub it up an down until i cum.
Not much manipulating going on there.

And have u ever read a romance novel? It's all about imagination with woman.
Just becUase they don't stick things in there bits don't mean they are not fantasing or getting some level of pleasure from things.

And the simple question about cheating/ casually seeing other people. If you come home and your wife said she had sec with some stranger that day, but it was purely sexual, how would YOU feel?