Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

capablanca is on a distinguished road
Default The Taming, Part 3

"Yes, it's blow job time," said Angie. Her own cock had sprung once again to full hardness. Michael turned his face to the side, but Angie twisted a nipple painfully until Michael turned towards her, but with his mouth firmly closed.

"Keeping your mouth closed won't work," she said, pinching his nose closed. Michael knew he was beaten, and opened his mouth to receive her cock.

"Your facial expression is a bit off-putting, Michael," admonished Angie. "I'm going to flip you over." Michael was puzzled as to how he'd give a blow job lying on his stomach, but he co-operated, using his elbows and knees to help Angie turn him over.

"Some lubricant will make things a bit easier," she said. "I assume this is the first time you've been fucked."

"Please - not this - I beg you - I'll suck your cock I will and I won't make faces please Angie don't fuck me please-"

"Shut up, Michael, unless you want to be gagged." Her middle finger, covered in a rubber and well-lubricated, snaked into Michael's ass.

"God you're so big Angie fuck that hurts, please stop-

"Michael, if you actually think that's my cock, I pity you. I'm just lubing you up with my finger."

"Nooooooooooo" said Michael, softly, silencing himself for fear of the gag. And then he felt Angie at his entrance, the head of her cock ever so much larger than the finger that had just penetrated him. He shoved his face into a pillow to stifle a scream as the invading cock violated him, pushing past the sphincter muscle, Angie's cock now buried in his ass.

"Oh god Angie that's so fucking huge I can't take it any more!" he whispered.

"Bad news, Michael - that's just the first inch. Here's the rest." And with this, Angie slowly but firmly worked the rest of her cock into Michael's tight and unwilling ass. She began to fuck him with abandon: the quick, hard strokes of an experienced lover. Michael involuntarily let out a gasp with each repeated penetration, his insides feeling ripped open. The agony was incredible, and he could take no more.

"Please Angie Please stop oh please stop I'm sorry I'm really sorry!"

"What was that?" asked Angie, pausing on the down stroke.

"I said I'm sorry."

"I'm going to come out," replied Angie, "but only to move you to a position that you'll find more comfortable. I'm still going to fuck you, but it won't hurt, at least not as much, o.k.?" Michael nodded his assent, gasping in relief as Angie pulled out of him. He allowed her to maneuver him on to his back, his legs spreading like wings on either side of him as Angie once again positioned herself at his entrance.

To his relief, he found that Angie was right. This time, he was not nearly so tight, and her penetration of him was much less painful. Once the head of her cock was past his entrance, he felt very stuffed and uncomfortable, but not really in pain. He opened his eyes to see Angie's beautiful face above his.

"Thank you," he said.

"Is that better for you?"

"Yes, oh yes much better," he replied, puzzled at the odd sensation he felt as Angie's cock began to explore him from various angles. Later he would learn that his prostate gland was the male version of the G-spot, and that it was this that was responding to Angie's pleasuring. He began to gasp again, but not from pain, but from the exquisite delight that he admitted to himself he was now feeling.

Angie kissed him on the cheeks, the ears, his neck, and as her mouth moved towards her lips, he turned to her eagerly, their mouths locking as their tongues explored each other. Angie's control was excellent. No where near cumming, she was confident she'd discovered the optimal position for Michael, and in short, quick strokes drummed her cock repeatedly on his prostate.

"Angie - that's it - so good. . . . never . . .no one's . . .don't stop!"

Angie raised herself now onto her knees, holding herself upright by grasping Michael's legs. From this comfortable position, she redoubled the speed of her fucking, rewarded by the moans and gasps coming from Michael. She experimented by putting a finger in his mouth, and he sucked it in greedily.

"Think you could suck my cock?" she asked. For an answer, she received Michael's affirmative nod as he moved his head back and forth on her finger. Despite the intense pleasure Michael was feeling, he had grown soft - a very odd combination that he'd never experienced before. Angie remedied this by gently stroking him into hardness, and then giving him a very professional handjob as she fucked him. Michael's hips began to buck as he felt orgasm approaching. Angie too felt herself beginning to lose control. She uncuffed his right hand, and then withdrawing from him, she quickly pulled the rubber from her cock.

"Michael, jack yourself off while I fuck your mouth." And with this she brought her aching cock to Michael's lips. His response was rather different from his first earlier in the evening. He opened his mouth eagerly, taking the head into his mouth. He gagged a bit as he tried to take too much.

"Easy, Michael," said Angie gently. "Don't use your teeth, and don't try to take too much of me. Just do what you can comfortably manage." Michael could only take an inch or two without gagging, and once he learned the maximum depth, he began to move his head back and forth, possessed with a sexual excitement greater than anything he had hitherto experienced.

Feeling the moment approaching, Angie grabbed his head, and began to fuck Michael's mouth, Michael furiously pumping his own cock in time to the oral fucking. But Angie beat him to it, and Michael got only the briefest warning.

"I'm coming!" shouted Angie. Michael made no effort to avoid the steady streams of sperm that fired from Angie's cock in his mouth. He swallowed greedily, but could not keep up with Angie's repeated and copious emissions, Angie's moans as her fierce orgasm continued serving as a spur to him to keep sucking and swallowing. Some cum landed on Michael's face, and more escaped his mouth. All this Angie gathered up with her fingers, and as her movements slowed and the sperm stopped flying from her cock, she inserted her fingers into Michael's mouth. He eagerly sucked and lapped, wanting to make sure he had all of what Angie had to offer. Coming down from her orgasm, she noted that Michael too had cum, his sperm launching itself in great jets on his chest and stomach. She gathered his jism, and offered it to Michael. Either he thought it was Angie's, or didn't care, for he ingested it with no hesitation at all.

Angie stepped back from the bed, and checking the camera, removed it from the tripod. Michael watched her in silence as she began to dress to go out. He knew better than to ask where she was going, and she stepped out of the apartment without a word.

With Angie gone, Michael easily could have escaped. After all, he had one hand free, and if he'd tried, he could have been free in a few minutes. But his put his free hand to better use, and by the time Angie returned well over an hour later, he'd masturbated himself three times to shockingly strong orgasms. He was working on a fourth when he heard Angie's key in the lock, and stopped his movements.

Angie stepped into the basement apartment, looking gorgeous. Michael noticed that she no longer had the camera. She unlocked Michael's other hand and undid the cuffs on his legs. He rose from the bed and got dressed only when she bade him do so.

"Take this," she said, dropping a key into his hand. "You'll notice that I etched off the locker number. The camera's in a locker somewhere around here, and you have the only key. But you don't know what locker it's in. You need me to tell you where to find it."

"What would you like me to do in exchange?" asked Michael.

"You said 'sorry', earlier, and so I went a bit easier on you. I'll give you the locker number when you prove to me that you really are sorry for that stupid letter you wrote to the school newspaper."

"Agreed," said Michael, who left Angie's apartment in a confused state. Strange that resentment formed no part of his emotions as he made his way back to his own apartment.

A week later Angie was pleased to see another letter from Michael to the school newspaper, retracting every syllable of his first letter, and asking for the forgiveness of everyone he'd offended. She had this in hand when she heard a knock at her apartment door - Michael, appearing at the time he'd appointed. He brought with him another copy of the newspaper, but after letting him in, Angie said she'd read the letter already, and was satisfied. She gave him the number and location of the locker, and a while later, Michael returned with her camera. She said he could watch her erase the file.

"Not until you've downloaded it," said Michael. "I'd love a copy. There's a couple of things I want to tell you, if you don't mind." Angie looked at him quizzically.

"First of all," said Michael, "I meant what I said in my letter. I really am sorry. I guess sexuality's a little more complicated that I thought."

"There's no need, Michael", said Angie. "I know you're sorry, and I hope you can mend things with the others."

"That brings me to my second thing I wanted to say," said Michael. "A bunch of us are going out tonight to a movie - want to come along?"

"I've love to," said Angie. "But on one condition. After the movie, when you come back to my place, you have to let me spank your ass while I fuck you. Now get on your knees."

Michael did as he was told.

"Mmmph - MPhmmmmm!"

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full," said Angie, pumping her hips back and forth and turning on the camcorder. "You'll find it easier to talk once you've swallowed my cum - but this time, you have to show it to me on your tongue first."