View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Thought this would be interesting especially for those who like their women strong and muscular.

As many of you know I am from Michigan originally, played college football, and worked out a lot. I was familiar with Matt ("Kroc") and have friends who knew him. They had nothing but great stuff to say about him.

I wish Janae nothing but the best in her new life.

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/ath...lievable-story

Quote:
With estrogen therapy, she expects to drop from 240 pounds down to 160. At 42 years old, that would mean saying goodbye to powerlifting and bodybuilding forever, though she says she won’t miss it. Once she’s lost the weight, she’d like to compete in triathlons or mountain biking. However, losing physical strength is a real, practical issue that has held her back. Janae has attempted five transitions in the past eight years. Each time, she underwent estrogen therapy, lost 40 to 50 pounds, then bailed on the process. She learned that when she’s not as massive, men stop deferring to her and she loses the peace of mind of being fully capable of protecting herself. Anti-transgender violence is alarmingly common and a major concern for Janae or any other transgender person. According to the Human Rights Campaign, 17 transgender people have been murdered in 2015 in the U.S. as of this writing. More than once, she’s feared physical violence when she was out at night dressed as Janae.

“I was at a club a few months ago, and five guys followed me to my car,” she says. “They slowed down when they got close. The only thing that stopped them was how big I was.”
(Sadly the comments are mostly ignorant and the quoted scenario happens far too often... Fucking assholes. )
Attached Thumbnails
janae-2.jpg