View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintdear View Post
...As you get used to it, you should be able to use it in the shower before the "big date" to make sure you are sized properly, and you'll be good to go. I make sure it goes in and out past the widest part easily, and I let my sphincter rest on the widest part for a few minutes...
I use a small dildo to prepare myself. It works quite well and I never have a problem taking a cock after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintdear View Post
...Then get an eye dropper or syringe and put in about 1/4 teaspoon of lube in your pussy. It's a bad idea to leave it all up to your partner. Once he's going for it, you cannot create your own lube. So lube your boy pussy yourself.
I had never thought of putting some lube in me. I'm going to try it next time, but what do you use for this purpose?