View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Kirsten Returns (Part 2)

Continued from "Kirsten Returns" above...

“Hi Andy.” you say as greet me at the door when I come home Friday afternoon. “God I’m so excited!” Of course you are totally naked. You throw your arms around me and we kiss for what seems like forever. I’m not sure if the neighbors saw us but I’m pretty sure they’re used to the crazy couple with the motorcycle that lives next door by now.

After taking a shower you come out of the bathroom barefoot and naked except for the diamond engagement ring I gave you. I can’t believe how beautiful you are and it’s obvious you’ve been working on your tan during your days off. You have spread a very light layer of oil all over your gorgeous body. Of course the few days of “abstinence” have made us both so hot we have large erections already. The “fantasy” session that we have planned for this weekend is loosely based on the Roman “slave” story we both liked and the idea is to see how many times you can come.

You walk over to me and say “I'm all yours tonight, Andy. I mean it—you can do anything you want to me.” You hold out your arms and I tie your wrists in front of you using very soft rope designed especially for bondage. You put your arms, tied at the wrists, over me and hold me close to you as we kiss. Kneeling in front of you I begin to suck your beautiful cock. You just moan and say “Oh God! That feels so fucking good! Whatever you do Andy, don’t stop!” I work on you very slowly but since you have gone without sex for several days, I can feel you quickly build to orgasm literally in a manner of seconds and then you cum all over me. I think it’s the most cum I’ve ever seen! Your orgasm was so intense you have to steady yourself then kneel down as we hold each other tightly. “That was ONE…” you say laughing.

“Kirsten, are you sure you really want to go through with the rest of this?”

“Yeah, Andy. There’s a lot more where that came from. You wanna go downstairs now?”

Leading you down to the basement, you stand with your back up against the weight rack. Untying your wrists, I attach both of your arms to the supports then spread your legs very far apart until you are stretched tightly in an “X” pattern. Making sure you are comfortable since you are going to be there for a while, I check all your bindings so nothing hurts or is too tight. You look so sexy tied like that and I can tell that you are totally into it. Your body is unbelievable and soon I am going to have to cum as well.

Walking over to you I look right into your beautiful blue eyes. You smile at me and say “I really did mean ‘anything’ Andy. I totally trust you baby.” We share a very long kiss and I can feel you starting to get hard again. Our cocks touch and reaching down I gently stroke both of them. You just lay your head back and moan. The first time we played around with the TRX stuff at the gym I learned how sensitive your nipples are so I begin teasing them. Very gently. Touching, rubbing, and kissing them. Occasionally biting them. You strain against your bonds but I have tied you so tightly it does no good. “This really is like torture” you say as you lie back against the frame and moan. Over the last few minutes, your cock has become very hard once again. Noticing this, I alternate between stroking your cock and continuing the nipple torture until your cock begins to spurt cum. Your body tenses as you scream then go completely limp in your bonds. You look up at me and say “Oh God Andy that was awesome.”

It’s very hot in the basement and we are both drenched in sweat. Your long blonde hair is stuck to your face. I gently brush it away and kiss you. Time for a break. I prepared an electrolyte solution beforehand and we share a drink. You gulp yours down as I hold it up for you. “Shit. I had no idea how intense this would be. I really feel like I’m your ‘slave.’”

“You know Kirsten if it’s too much we can stop anytime.” “No Andy. I love it! This feels so awesome. It totally blows away anything we’ve done before. I’m fine baby. I know you’d never hurt me. It just feels so fucking good!”

We kiss again and I caress you and stroke your hair. “I love you” I say. “I love you too, Andy.”

You relax against the frame for several minutes saying “That was TWO… I think it’s going to be a while before I’m ‘ready’ again.” “That’s OK. We have all night Kirsten.” “What are you going to do to me next?” you say breathlessly.

“I’m still thinking about it. You know I really need to come too...”

“Fuck me then Andy. I want to feel you inside me. God, I don’t know how they ever got to ‘eight’…”

“Kirsten, that was just a story… this is real. I hope you aren’t worried about reaching 8 orgasms?”

“You’re right Andy. Having you fuck me and making me come again and again is amazing. This isn’t like anything I’ve ever experienced. I love it and I love you.”

It’s been almost an hour. I can tell you have “recovered” and are starting to get hard again. You laugh and say “It’s time for number three!”

We kiss for a long time, then I walk around behind you. I run my hands over your body from your breasts all the way down your legs. The tight bondage makes all the muscles in your body stand out and the oil and sweat only serve to emphasize your amazing physique. God I’m getting so hot just looking at you. I want to fuck you so bad I can’t stand it. You are beginning to get hard again. For about 15 minutes I keep this up while lightly stroking your cock. Entering you from behind, I slowly fuck you as I keep playing with your now very hard cock.

After about five minutes I can feel my own orgasm building past the point of no return. I stroke your cock faster and faster and I can tell you are getting close too. It is difficult to precisely describe an orgasm. Some compare it to the earth moving. Others describe a “white light.” It has in fact been called the “little death.” Ours is all of the above. My cum runs down your legs and onto the floor. I don’t think I’ve cum like that since I was 18. LOL You shoot your load halfway across the basement, it’s less than before but still quite a bit. You go limp in your bonds once again and I collapse to my knees. I hold you tightly as I lay my head against your ass. We are both breathing very hard. I feel so close to you Kirsten. It’s like we are the only two people in the world.

Recovering, I get up and check your bonds. I ask you if you’re still OK. “Fuck yes. That was maybe the most incredible orgasm we’ve ever had, Andy. I actually ‘blacked out’ for a second. I felt kind of like I was outside my body. Wow!” I make sure your wrists and feet still have feeling and that you are not in any pain. We had agreed this time on a ‘safeword’ but you haven’t used it yet.

“Well, what’s up next?” “Are you sure you could do this again?” “Yeah, Andy. I don’t know about ‘eight times’ though” you giggle.

“You know Kirsten, I think about us all the time. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I’ll never forget the first time I saw you that night at the gym.” “I feel the same way about you Andy. I’ll be 30 later this month. I never had a ‘real’ boyfriend. You are the first guy I’ve ever been with. I wasn’t kidding when I said I wished I had known you in college. That motorcycle trip back to our university meant more to me than you realize.”

“Well, I wasn’t going to tell you what I got you for your birthday but you may as well know. I signed you up for the ABATE program so you can get your motorcycle license. Then I’m taking you to look at Harleys. The rest is going to be a surprise...”

“That’s so sweet! I really do want to learn to ride. I think it would be awesome to have you sit behind me with your arms around me and feel your cock pressed against me. Maybe we could go out for a nighttime ride naked and you could fuck me?”

“Kirsten, I don’t want you to have a wreck your first time out!” “No. I promise I’ll be careful. You taught me well, Andy. So, since I’m still tied up what ‘torture’ do you have planned for me next?” you say giggling.

“Just something you told me you wanted to try, baby.” I kneel down before you and gently take you into my mouth. Then taking a rubber cock and using a lot of lube, gently massage your prostate. So basically you are being sucked and fucked. You begin to get hard again. “God Andy, that feels so amazing!”

Taking out a surgical steel sound I kiss you and say, “Hope you like this sweetie…” Gently inserting the sound into your fully erect cock, slowly I work it all the way in, then gradually pull it out, fucking your cock. Soon you are pulling at your restraints, moaning, and moving your hips as if you are fucking the sound back. Your eyes are closed and your breathing becomes heavy. After a few minutes your body goes taught and you ejaculate for the fourth time.

“God Andy, that was something else. I just want you to hold me. You know I would die for you baby?”

“I would give my life for you too Kirsten.”

“I think we have an amazing future together Andy.” Then “I’m sorry but I don’t think I can make it to eight.”

“That’s OK let’s go upstairs.” We can watch TV and just hang out and cuddle in bed. I’ll make you breakfast.”

“I’d like that Andy. This was the most awesome experience I’ve ever had. I just want to spend the rest of the evening snuggling with you. I feel SO relaxed.”

Untying you I carry you up the stairs then up to our bedroom where we take a shower together. As you lie face down on the bed I give you a full body massage. About halfway through you turn over and smiling say “One more time baby…” Lying on your back you pull your legs way up so I can penetrate you very deeply. As we fuck I can tell you are getting close again. Soon after, you say “Oh God…” your body tenses, and you cum for the fifth time this evening. Afterward we just lay there holding each other. You hold me so tightly and laughing say “Andy, we are definitely sleeping in tomorrow morning!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-10-2016 at 02:58 PM.