View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I'd love to go to fashion show and watch entranced as gorgeous Amazonian women strutted their stuff modeling spandex catsuits, sequined evening gowns, one piece bathing suits and other clothing that accentuated their long limbs, lithe musculature, and voluptuous curves. I'd begin to notice suspicious bulges on some of the models and I'd slowly start to realize I was seeing a very special show indeed. Unsure what to do I'd find myself transxed by the sheer beauty of these amazing women. Then one of them, an exceptionally tall model made even taller by high heels and high hair, would come up to me and place her long fingered hand of mine. She lightly grave her elegantly manicured nails against the quivering flesh of my forearm.

In a husky voice she'd ask if I wanted to see more.

Unable to answer, I'd look into her beautiful face as she pulls me from my seat and leads me backstage.