View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I remain in that position, turning my head to see that Ila has been untied and his gag removed. The kidnappers will not do the same to me though, probably still cautious after last night's escape attempt.

The woman gives the order to start fucking me. I see Shorty operating the camera, a finger pressing the record button. Ila pokes his stiff cock on my hole but does not go in yet. That is when I see what he is doing: trying to cover my face with his hands so that it will not be captured by the camera. At the same time, he is letting his own face be exposed. How noble of him! Under normal circumstances, I will be so turned on by this gesture.

However, the kidnappers realise what he is doing too. Shorty hits the stop button and the camera stops recording. Burly guy forcefully pulls Ila's hands away from my face. "What the hell are you doing?" he asks, "We want Princess' face in the video. You keep messing with us like that, we'll tie you up again."

Meanwhile, Tattoos leaves the room for a moment and returns with a tube of lubricant. He tosses it onto the bed next to Ila. "Use this. Rub this over your cock, while the camera is rolling, before you fuck. Hell, you can even put some of it inside Princess' hole."

"And don't waste our time. Things will only get worse for you two if you piss us off again." the woman adds. She gently strokes Ila's cock to ensure it stays hard, and withdraws before he can start squirting. "Now fuck her! And don't cover her face this time. We want the whole world to see who it is." The kidnappers return to their previous positions. Shorty hits the record button again.