View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default If you're asking about us to share our experiences then here's my answer

I'm still a virgin yep I'm a 29 year old virgin man I'm properly too ugly get a beautiful/attractive shemale like her anyway & as 2 side notes if any of you don't mind say it again & are side notes these.

1. I'm a 29 year old virgin man
2.I'm cursed i have a small penis & no no it's not a micropenis i still considered myself small

Like i said I'm properly too ugly get a beautiful/attractive shemale like her anyway & i don't care what anyone says about me if they found out about her,me,us & our beautiful secret & i don't give a flying rat's ass what anyone called me I'll gladly defend her if it's needed & of course if it's necessary & if she wants to defend herself i don't mind & stand aside & let her defend herself,me or both of us.

If you think I'm too nice i fully understand I'm too ugly of a guy to date &/or marry a beautiful/attractive shemale/ladyboy like her anyway & i bet you she's not even a virgin like me way before she met me anyway sorry for being down when I'm not & I'm sorry if i sound like I'm putting myself down when I'm not.

I'm only being honest about myself & about my situation anyway for now I'm both inexperience with shemales & ladyboys & I'm a virgin man she'll properly don't want to be with a ugly,loser,pathetic inexperience virgin man like me anyway so there you have it my experiences so far .

Last edited by lordscott; 01-27-2017 at 09:28 AM.