View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Your Girlfriend Is HOW Tall? (Alternate Version)

Thought you might enjoy this version more than the original on my WordPress site.

Wham! I feel something hit me in the side of the head then I feel dizzy and fall to the ground. I must have been knocked out because when I woke up there was someone kicking me. Through blurred vision all I could see was this very tall gorgeous blonde standing over me.

“Get up fatass. What the fuck did you think you were doing? You know there’s no one allowed in our volleyball practices shithead.”

“I… I.. was just walking through…”

“Yeah, I bet you are a fucking pervert. You need to be taught a lesson asshole.”

The other players come over. “He looks like a total loser. What do you want to do with him captain?” one says to the blonde.

“Take him to the locker room.”

At well over 300 pounds I’m too heavy for even them to carry, so they drag me across the gym floor by my arms.

They hold me as the tall blonde pulls down my shorts to look at my cock. Laughing, she says “Jesus Christ. That thing isn’t even as big as the needle we use to inflate our volleyballs. Too bad, I was thinking of letting you fuck me just for fun. But I bet you can suck? Can’t you?”

The other girls hold me down on one of the benches in the locker room and take turns fucking me in the ass. When they’re done the blonde takes out her cock. It must be at least 12” long.

She says “Well lets see what you’ve got…”

I suck her for all I’m worth and after a while she begins to moan and leans back against a locker to support herself.

Giggling, one of the players says “I think she likes it.”

The blonde says angrily “I’ll fuck YOUR ass if you don’t shut the hell up, bitch.”

Soon she cums down my throat and all over my face. All of them laugh. One says “Lets put him in the locker so we can have fun with him later!”

“No I don’t want to get in trouble. Just get rid of him.”

All 12 of them shove me over to the door and push me outside. I mumble something about “having played football here.” The tall blonde just laughs and says “The only football you ever played here was ‘Madden 99’ in your dorm room on your PlayStation dipshit.”

They notice that my 1974 Pinto is parked in a “Reserved for Alumni” parking spot. “Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing parking a piece of shit car like that in a reserved space? Girls! You know what to do.”

All of them rock my Pinto until it is flipped over on its roof. Then they all give me the finger and go back inside locking the doors.

Alone, with no car and no cell phone, I begin the long walk back to my apartment.

Guess I won’t be driving for Uber tonight.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-10-2018 at 10:49 PM.