View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
From my personal files... There is somehing cute about that initial hesitation from a first-time guy. They go for it, then pull back a little - you can see hundreds of questions tumbling in their minds in that instant. Then, as they resolve their last shreads of doubt and decide to take the plunge you get to witness something beautiful... a man taking charge of his sexual destiny.
Wonderful posting :-)

I remember the first time with my sweet Fey... Especially your last sentence rings a bell, Bionca.

She guided me the sweetest and most loving way - well, she actually trained me to be a real c***sucker :-) And I'm a quick learner!

It's my experience that sucking her cock so she sees stars and moons in front of her eyes is an individual thing. Some like it soft, some a bit more rough. Picking up her signals during the play is alpha omega here. The best of course being when she screams her orgasm out in my mouth :-)

In generel I don't think that neither ladyboys nor gays suck better than girls - it's a bit of a myth. Actually, very few really knows how to suck with pleasure (I dare saying this because Fey proclaimed me to be "an expert" :-)). But the one time I really remember was with a Chinese girl in my town - OMG she really had a talent - she had the ability to make it tingle all over. My x-wife matched that a bit, but I'm still to meet a gay guy or transsexual woman who suck THAT well :-)

Very often they attack like it's an eating-competition... 7 seconds of ruff treatment and then it must be good... not really.

Sucking a cock is an ART! It takes training AND alertness.

Oh well...

H