View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDER View Post
Hi Everyone.......I know its still a couple of weeks before the big day but as we say here in the UK "post early for Christmas!"
Its been a while since I last posted any of my drawings or artwork, so I decided to create something special for you all....hope you like it!
Its actually called "At last,...Santa gets a gift he always wanted!"
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all at the Transladyboy site, the moderators and guys who run the forum, the regular and well-loved contributers, the casual passer-by and all lovers and admirers of Transgender ladies,...and of course, all the lovely Transgender girls who are such an inspiration to us all,...a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.....Love, Light and Peace, DEFENDER X
Very nice work, Defender!

You have serious talent. I am surprised you don't create any artwork for comic books or graphic novels.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well(just in case you don't show up again before the actual holidays).