View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default The penis thing...

As I believe I wrote in another thread, whether you like big or small cocks ultimately is determined by which part you think with... your brain or your ass...

I can get sexually aroused by a woman with basicly any size or shape of cock, how ever, if she's too well-endowed, I tend to shift the part I'm thinking with, if you catch my drift... in other words, my ass starts protesting!

Well, I started out as strictly top and lived happily in complete ignorance of the pleasures that in time can be derived from having your brains fucked out... literally!

Beautiful Fey, my first trans-girlfriend and now my best friend here, brutally took my virginity one lazy and sunny afternoon back in time in her central Jakarta flat... and I learned what pain really is ;-)

Fey is relatively discreetely endowed (lucky MY ass...), but still I didn't feel less pain... besides I had this ENORMOUS urge to go shit...

Later, when I was with lovely Mel, I was horrified when I saw the size of her organ... she fucked me without a condom (yes, yes, don't do that and all that...) and interestingly it hurt less. Still I had this urge to shit, and cool Mel simply said: "well, go shit then, honey...". I did and rinsed my rectum with a hose (a mild enema) and in spite of the fact that I still had this shitty feeling I could now relax more as I knew that I was clean... the psychological factor plays in.

Over time I've been screwed a lot - yes, the majority of trans-women (at least the ones I've known) still enjoy their physical attributes and to use them properly :-) And my once tight little ass (I was tight-assed, yet, open-minded...) got flexible... in fact, Mel did me not too long ago with the words: "Honey, you're not so tight anymore..." as she happily pressed her proud womanhood all the way in to the hilt :-)

But I'm still silently thankful, that I haven't yet met a girl with a giant penis... :-)

I must admit that I do find the act of being penetrated tremendously erotic - probably a domination thing. I'm somewhat playfully submissive (in a BDSM-way), and being screwed is primarily to me a psychological pleasure. There's nothing grander than we she spews her sperm and screams out in pleasure... makes me go nuts!

The reason for all this rambling is actually to hear about other guys' take on this. Did you start out as tops? How did you experience being bottoms? Stuff like that.

It's still an interesting "taboo" even among people like us that should be way past taboos :-)

Peace!

H