View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie69's View Post
imagine a city built for and by transgender people where we wouldnt have to fight for life to be left alone to do our things as we need to and to no longer be shuned by society would there be enough gentle hearted people that would go or have the guts to build such a place alone we are weak but as one we could be powerful what would you do if given the choice would enough people ban together to build a utopia without prejeduce of the human nature and could it be done me personally its my dream to have people work together towards a common goal human nature really shines when a goal has an interest of many in heart and mind
Yes, that could be a dream shemale realm, indeed! As to my knowledge, there ARE some countries, quite tolerant to TS and alike people, for instance Denmark, Sweden and Netherlands. As far as I'm concerned, it's allowed even to marry TS and gay couples in church in Denmark! Anyway, the so called "Old Europe" (well, at least, part of it) was always much more tolerant to various new "trends", unlike other parts of the world.

And thanks a lot for a really good dream, mate!