View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough
Default Four Score And Seven Years Ago------

Well maybe not that long------back in the early 60's in Angeles, Luzon Island in the Phillipines my best friend came back to the barracks and said he fucked a "tall beautiful Filipino' from a night club that was the only one I hadn't partied in I think because I had heard all the "queers" go there--gays weren't invented yet. So he insisted that a bunch of go down and meet her. So a half dozen of us headed on down making that the first stop of the night. As we all sit and start slugging a beer his lady friend came out of the baCK ROOM. He called her over and she sat on his lap and laid a deep frencher on him. The guys got to talking and came up with a chunk of money for her to lift up dress and drop the panties. She stuffed the money in her bra, dropped her panties around her knees and lifted her skirt to chest height. She had a bigger dick than all of us--well worth the price- Nick explained that he had indeed fucked her and never saw of felt anything. Three days later Nick lost his mind-literally, walked in to the base commandewrs office-sat down and started telling the General how to run the base---needless to say he got shipped back to the states. It broke him at least for a while. We had never heard of trannies or shemales.

Never heard about T-gurls again until I stumbled accross http://www.eros-guide.com/files/149331.htm and her web site. Looked at a pic of her laying on her side with her dick hanging there and said to myself --if I ever suck on a dick--that will be the one. Done many T-gurls but havn't had her pleasure yet.