View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosko View Post
...I'm looking for a nice trans lady to meet online with a view to meeting her for a little fun and if there is sponsorship involved and I like her then so be it. I'm new to the trans world after denying my attraction to them for many years. I joined this site to get some advice from experienced trans admirers so please forgive me if I'm a little green about the edges on this subject. Thanks for your kind replies so far.
Like you I’m in a similar situation. I have been checking out trans dating sites and have made some friends but at least for now nothing more. I’m not interested in a brief encounter but rather a long-term relationship or marriage. My only experience was with a friend when I was very young. We dated through high-school. She was my first girlfriend and I have written about her elsewhere. I have dated many women since then and been married twice. I’ve always been active in LGBT causes and have attended many rallies and events in the Indianapolis area.

I’m not sure if this is a good site for dating advice or to meet anyone. But I have enjoyed the friendships I have made and sharing my interests with others. Everyone is different. I know that what I am looking for is, say, different from the person who frequently visits bars in Thailand and takes ladyboys back to their hotel room. But I still feel I can learn from their experience. And it is still fun to share our interests. This forum has been a good place to do that.

If you go back and search the older posts from 2009 or earlier, you may find more of what you are looking for.